Quaglia Schools of Action
Click here to download additional information.
The Quaglia Institute for School Voice and Aspirations (QISVA) partners with schools committed to deepening their understanding and application of voice and aspirations. At the completion of training, qualified schools will be recognized as exemplars of the Quaglia Institute's work and serve as resources from which other schools in the district can learn. These schools will be highlighted as models for domestic and international educational leaders and policy makers who are invested in learning from schools that epitomize school voice and aspirations in action.
In addition to the established sessions, services will be tailored to address the specific needs of the school.
- Support for the development of an onsite Aspirations Team, to become a model for other schools to learn from.
- Regular access to a Quaglia Institute senior staff member for consultation and support between sessions.
- Engaging with students to further the understanding and implementation of School Voice, fostering opportunities for students to use their voices to make a real difference.
- The following Quaglia School Voice Surveys are provided to Schools of Action:
- Additional Voice Resources: To enhance and take full advantage of the Professional Learning Sessions, the following resources are provided as an integral part of the Quaglia School Voice model:
- My Voice, My Future student video series
- Implementation Resources
- A wide variety of related publications