Student Voice Survey
This survey is designed to measure the 8 Conditions That Make a Difference across an entire school. The 8 Conditions help educators ensure that the work they are already doing fosters an environment characterized by positive relationships, engaged learning, and sense of purpose. By using the reports, teams of educators and students can work together to develop shared objectives and inspire meaningful improvements within their schools.
Take a look at what the data in the National School Voice Reports shows.
Survey subscription is for one academic year.
- Subscription includes both Grades 3-5 and Grades 6-12 versions
- Mobile device-friendly
- Review and filter results by key demographics
- Add up to 5 custom questions
- Survey takes about 15 min. to complete
- Survey is anonymous, provides results in real time, and produces a final report for analysis
- Available in English and Spanish